Re: Development of Oracle Power Objects for OS/2 stopped!!! E-Mail Campaign!!!

From: <kimwaic_at_deltanet.com_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1996/03/27

In <4j7btg$a31_at_canton.charm.net>, kjbaxter_at_charm.net writes:
>In <4j73fk$nf_at_peng.ping.at>, p.wolf_at_ping.at (Patrick Wolf) writes:
>[snip]
>
>Now Oracle, huh? You know, there are more companies announcing that
>they *WON'T* develop for OS/2 than there companies announcing that they
>*WILL* develop for OS/2. I just wish IBM would do more at attracting
>more developers!
>
>-Kevin

That's not always true. It all depends. Reporters tend to pick up bad news because they are "juicy". Our company released 6 product lines of OS/2 products this year and intend to market them aggressively.

Kim Cheung, Marketing Director, TouchVoice Corporation Home Page: http://www.deltanet.com/touchvoice E-Mail: kimwaic_at_deltanet.com Received on Wed Mar 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message