Re: product_user_profile table

From: Jeff T. Orwick [C] <orwick_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: 1996/03/25

Osmar Rojas wrote:

> Hi, I know this question has been answered before, but a usual now I need it,
> I don't find it anymore.
>
> Does someone know what is the product_user_profile table for?
>
> I read in the manuals that you can manage access of users to tools.
>
> If anyone knows about it or where I can find more information on it, I would
> appreciate.
>
> TIA
>
> Osmar
> osmar.rojas_at_psi.ch

Back in version 6 of oracle its was populated by one of the few screens that assisted dba's. you had to have dba prevs. and login on sqldba NOT SQLPLUS. I don't know how you get to it these days hope this points you in the right direction. Received on Mon Mar 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message