Re: Oracle VMS Support

From: <mreagan_at_fast.net>
Date: 1996/03/21

In article <4in1vs$a45_at_natasha.rmii.com>, alros_at_rmii.com wrote:

> At IOUG week last year I thought I heard that Oracle will stop supporting
> Digital VAX/VMS. Could somebody tell me what that time frame is???
>
> Thanks for your help....

That would be news to me. Don't get me wrong. Oracle has pulled wierd stunts before, but this would be REALLY stupid considering the huge installed base.

Developer 2000 just shipped for OpenVMS, BTW. A big investment, if it was going away any time soon.

Matthew F. Reagan
President
Digital Special Interest Group of the
International Oracle Users Group Received on Thu Mar 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message