Re: Stored Package

From: Matt Marrow <marrowm_at_logica.com>
Date: 1996/03/15

If the package is small, the buffer is useful, but for various reasons some of our packages are several thousand lines long - scrolling back and forth through this lot can be very tedious - if you store the query to retrieve the 'n'th line from package 'x' as a .sql file this can be a lot more convenient.

While I'm here, has anyone ever reached the maximum number of lines allowed in a package? - we seem to have hit a boundary here, but I don't know what the limits are - anyone know?

Matt