Re: Forms 4.5 on Mac?...

From: R Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_crabapple.cc.swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1996/03/08

In article <mikek-0803961009070001_at_franklin-tty11.jvnc.net>, Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com> wrote:
>In article <Dnwsvz.6Ax_at_watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>,
>pjyamamo_at_daisy.uwaterloo.ca (Peter Yamamoto) wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen any messages to this effect but Forms 4.5 is supposed to
>> target Macs (right?)
>
>Still in beta.
>
>Michael Kranzdorf mikek_at_krt.com
>Kranzco Realty Trust http://www.krt.com 610.941.9292

Does anyone know why the delivery date slipped on Forms 4.5 for the PowerMac? I was told it was out of Beta and being sent to production a few weeks ago, now everyone tells me 3/31 for a delivery date. Any truth to the rumor that they won't ship until a PowerMac version of Sql*Net is ready?

Glenn Stauffer
DBA
Swarthmore College

PS: Now that I am back from a training class and a conference, I'll be getting a Mac-Oracle mailing list setup. I expect I'll be ready next week and will mail information to people who expressed interest a few weeks ago and will also post here and to ORACLE-L. Sorry for the delay... Received on Fri Mar 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message