Re: Power Objects....

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/03/04

In article <4hcrl2$qsi_at_ace.aa.wpafb.af.mil>, benjamin_at_mbvlab.wpafb.af.mil (Clive Benjamin) wrote:

> How do print Basic code that is added to a form? I tried to copy it to
> clipboard but it does not work. What about print out the contents of table
> as well.

Using the clipboard works on my Mac, but in general code printing sucks.

Do you mean you want to print the names of the columns or the rows of a table? For the latter, make a report. (For the former, I haven't tried to do that in OPO.)

> Does anyone know how to populate the repeater control using Oracle Basic.
> I can currently drop table definition onto the repeater. But do I write
> Embedded SQL so that I can populate the table.?

You mean populate the repeater with records from a table? If you placed a repeater on a form, then dragged a table or column onto the repeater, that it enough to populate the table at runtime. Perhaps I misunderstand you.

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292