Re: PRO-COBOL Problem. H E L P ! ! !

From: Erik Hage <hage_at_telepost.no>
Date: 1996/03/01

The easiest is to skip this exception (-1405) in the error handler you have in your PRO*COBOL program. It seems that variables with NULL-values are correctly assigned 0 or SPACES (COMP and DISPLAY-variables respectively), which is what we want.
We use MODE=ORACLE, ORACLE 7.1.4, version of precompiler I don't remember (being at home at the moment), MF-COBOL, AIX.

hage_at_telepost.no (Erik Hage)

In article <4h24hj$rop_at_inet-nntp-gw-1.us.oracle.com>, surman_at_oracle.com says...

 <esosa_at_guate.net> writes:
>|> Hello world:
>|>
>|> A friend of mine is having a problem with some PRO-COBOL programs.
 He didn't put