Re: Oracle Sales

From: Dave Quinn <dquinn_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/03/01

jswisshe_at_tacticsus.com (Jerry D. Swisshelm) wrote:

>1) Oracle Sales Reps are swamped!
>2) Oracle recognized that your needs extend beyond their software sales.

As an Oracle Salesperson (in the UK) I agree with what Jerry says. However I don't think there is any excuse for treating a customer in this way. Our Partners are an integral part of our route to market, but customers should never be 'dumped' on one without their consent. And having had a bad experience they most certainly shouldn't be dumped on another!

You should contact your Oracle salesrep. Explain the problem; pass on your negative feedback on the reseller in question and get Oracle to take ownership of your problem and manage things properly.

Dave Received on Fri Mar 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message