Re: Automated Testing & Oracle ?

From: Chris Fischer <cfischer_at_nando.net>
Date: 1996/02/29

tluers_at_one.net (Tom L) wrote:

>I am interested in using a automated testing tool to test my Forms 4.5
>application. This application will run on Oracle's 7.1 RDBMS. Does any one
>have a suggestion for a good testing tool? All suggestions and hints is
>appreciated.

Sorry Tom, we've looked at WinRunner and SQA Team Test. Both claim to support Oracle Forms. We couldn't get either to work well enough to test any of our applications. Both say that the "next version" will be almost as good as testing VB!

--Chris Fischer
  Toys "R" Us
  cfischer_at_nando.net Received on Thu Feb 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message