Power Objects

From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de>
Date: 1996/02/29

Hi,

I played around a little bit with Power Objects 1.0. I created a Form to access a Table in a database nothing fancy. But all of a sudden the search-  of the Application does not work any more and I have no idea what I changed that might have caused this. Could anybody give me a hint.

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185