product search: Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

From: Kent Zabriskie <kzabrisk_at_novell.com>
Date: 1996/02/27

Novell Inc, IS&T is looking for a database application software product/system which will track pre and post contract management information. This could be a very good opportunity for a vendor or software provider which has a product that meets the requirements we are looking for. Currently we are not seeking qualified software developers only software products, thank-you. A summary of requirements are listed below. Detailed requirements are available upon request.

Technical System Requirements
Client/Server
Development tool preferably Powerbuilder, Delphi, Vantive. Some C,C++ ok.
Oracle or Sybase running on HP/UX
Windows, Windows 95
Netware (of course)

User Requirements
System needs to be a world-wide shared repository for Sales Support customer demographics (name, address, etc) and pre-signed sales contract information.

System needs to automated and streamline process to route, approve, and track pre-signed contracts and contract addendums through various internal departments.

System needs to automate document transfer by providing integrated services such as fax servers, document scanners, Internet and email availability.

System must be modifiable by qualified developers to meet custom requirements.

If you know of a potential match. Any help would be appreciated. Please contact

Kent Zabriskie
Information Systems and Technology
Novell, Inc
Orem, Ut
84057
kzabrisk_at_novell.com Received on Tue Feb 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message