Re: Listbox

From: <afischer_at_ea.com>
Date: 1996/02/26

Sascha Schantz <sascha_at_acces-cible.qc.ca> wrote:
> I need to know if I can put informations from a table into
> a listbox(not a LOV) at runtime whit Form 4.0?
> Is there a wait to maximize the runform windows automaticly?
>
> I need this information for a school project.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sascha Schantz

  1. You should be able to populate a listbox dynamically by basing it on a record group which is populated at runtime. (See POPULATE_LIST built-in.)
  2. Check out the "generic" library (generic.pll). It contains a procedure called "max_win" which will maximize your window. Put this in WNFI trigger.

Hope that helps,
Audrey Fischer Received on Mon Feb 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message