Re: DBMS_SQL question

From: Sameer Utrankar <utrankar_at_nyc.pipeline.com>
Date: 1996/02/25

In my testing, enable/disable did not work. Buffer ovrflow still occurs. get_line may clear last line from buffer but if intention is to get everything to stdout - what purpose does it server to get a line out from buffer by using get_line ? How do you put that line back onto stdout. If there is any real way of getting around 1M buffer limit for put_line, please let me know.