Re: Pro*C and cron

From: Jim Johnstone <jimj_at_meaddata.com>
Date: 1996/02/22

crons typically run in an impoverished environment -- perhaps an env var is not set correctly in the cron, but is set OK from the commandline? I typically put:
set | mail jimj
or somesuch in a cron to see what the environment is, then use a wrapper shell script to setup the environment correctly for the binary, and call the wrapper from cron.

--
Jim Johnstone    |  jimj_at_meaddata.com   | The only thing needed for evil to
LEXIS-NEXIS      |                      | triumph is for good men to do