Re: help forms 4.5 : Changing names of tables

From: Richard Moulding <rmoulding_at_bibbway.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/20

>You can still use the File|Administration|Convert... command to convert
>*.FMB files to *.FMT files. Then you can use an editor to globally
>substitute new table names, then reconvert *.FMT to *.FMB

Maybe. Though in the past 'cos of binary bits in the file we have had problems doing this which have only turned up later. Still its probably worth a go, but test it well after and don't tell Oracle support!

Rich

Richard Moulding
BT
rmoulding_at_bibbway.bt.co.uk
My views, not my employers' Received on Tue Feb 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message