Re: Oracle ODBC driver for WIN95

From: Brian M. Biggs <bbiggs_at_cincom.com>
Date: 1996/02/19

david_at_ttt.net wrote:

> >Visigenic's ODBC driver are shipped with the enterprise-edition of MS
> >Visual-Basic.
> >
> >My Oracle consultant told me MS is holding it on a public server.
> >I have not verified this.
> >
> VSORAC32.DLL (visigenis) also shipped with VB4PRO, but in NO way it might be
> found on MS FTP

Yes, the Visigenic 32-bit ODBC drivers are _indeed_ available on the Microsoft Web page.  They just don't work on Windows 95 with the SQL*Net V2 for Windows 95 that came with Personal Oracle7 for Windows 95.

I'm in the middle of trying the OpenLink drivers, and I didn't know the Intersolv drivers were available on the Internet. I thought I checked their site once, and the drivers weren't there. Are the now available?

--
Brian M. Biggs                             mailto:bbiggs_at_cincom.com
Cincom Systems, Inc.                       voice: (513) 677-7661