Re: Replication

From: Jean-Charles Jaffray <jaffray_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/02/16

In <4g0kno$ma0_at_dub-news-svc-4.compuserve.com> <75534.2271_at_compuserve.com> writes:

>I'm looking to get in touch with anyone who has dabbled in replication
 using
>Personal Oracle 7.1 (read-only snapshots) and 7.2 full(er) replication
 services.
>We're trying to deploy to a remote site that is not always connected
 to the
>main LAN and have several interesting questions.
>
>Co-miserate?
>
>Kim

I have replicated multiple database connecting N.Y to London to Singapore,

ask me your specific question?
and I am also writting a book about Replication with oracle.

good luck.

JC. JAFFRAY - independent consultant - Palmsoft Inc. Received on Fri Feb 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message