Distribution List of Oracle Openings

From: Ray Osborne <rayosb_at_america.net>
Date: 1996/02/15

Rather than put Oracle Jobs openings in this newsgroup I have a distribution list whereby I email out Oracle Job openings. Everything from contract to permanent jobs.

If you are interested in receiving Oracle positions to your private email box send me email requesting this.

My address is ray.osborne_at_index.com

Also if you have a WEB site displaying your resume and other Oracle interests send me your URL and I will complimentary place a link on my Talent page of my WEB site. Also I am interested in links to Oracle User Groups and meeting information. I am attracting many employers to my site and your link would be helpful to all partiies concerened.

http://www.america.net/~rayosb/rko.html

http://jobs.index.com/ Received on Thu Feb 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message