Re: Does anyone think this group needs splitting into subgroups?

From: Mark Styles <marks_at_sensible.teleord.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/14

In article <198025292wnr_at_kheldar.demon.co.uk>, Clint Redwood <clint_at_kheldar.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>How about following subgroups?
>
>forms
>reports
>dba
>sql
>jobs
>
>etc...
>
>I'd certainly make this group easier to read!

Yeah, I agree, it could be done as above, or the method used by Oracle support could be adopted, so we have the following:

Tools
Case
RDBMS
Desktop
Unix
etc.

With an extra groups for jobs.
I'm not sure if a sql group should be specifically Oracle, as SQL is a database standard, is there a general SQL group already?

--
** Mark Styles aka Small       -- Opinions expressed here are my own --   **
**                             -- unless otherwise specified         --   **