ORACLE WEBSYSTEM Installation PROBLEM

From: 0000-Admin(0000) <"0000-Admin>
Date: 1996/02/12

I-m installing Oracle Web System 1.1 trial copy on a Sun architecture Sparcstation 5 with Solaris 2.4
In the installation the problem appears when the installer relinks the Oracle Server RDBMS 7.1.6.2.0, in fact the relinking fails with the error "ld:fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to oracle". The same error appears when the installer relinks the TNS listener. I want to try the Oracle Web System to decide if to buy it an I don't know how to do.
If you have any suggest send me a e-mail to "mbellife_at_iqsnet.it" in Italy. Thanks

   Massimo Bellifemine
   IQS Net - Bari - Italy Received on Mon Feb 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message