Re: GPF in Developer/2000

From: Carlos Augusto Leite Netto <cnetto_at_cps.softex.br>
Date: 1996/02/12

Eddy Setiawan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Developer/2000 in the office, but it gives us lots of GPF,
> especially when we choose Run command from File menu. Is there a special
> configuration, or trick, that we can do to eliminate or minimise the
> problem. The configuration is Pentium 90, 24 MB RAM, 850 MB Disk. Running
> MS-DOS 6.2x, Windows 3.1 (both with/without Win32S have the same problem).

I have the same problems in a customer. Oracle sent me a fax with many tips for making it better. Call your Support and ask for the same fax. It's not enough!

I have other customer that finshed the implementation of a big system and now they're afraid of deploying it because of GPFs.

Anybody here has similar experiences??? Different experiences???

Regards,

Carlos Netto
cnetto_at_cps.softex.br
Software Design Ltd, Oracle Consultants Received on Mon Feb 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message