-> ISO Oracle Win Dev 4 Colorado

From: Peak Career Mgmt. <peak_at_net1comm.com>
Date: 1996/02/12

Hi!!! You may be able to help me out or point me in the right direction. I am looking for a Sr. Windows Oracle SQL & Software Developer with at least two years of solid experience. I was wondering if you knew anyone with that background?

Sr. Windows Oracle SQL & Software Developer

I am working with a leading edge software development company located in the heart of ski country on the western slope of Colorado that is looking for a Sr. Windows Oracle SQL & Developer Software Developer. It is an excellent opportunity with a small (60-70employees) but growing software development house. The project is veryinteresting and you can't beat the location. The location is an outdoorparadise with skiing, kayaking, hiking, climbing, biking, hunting, fishing,all in your back yard. They are looking for the following technicalprofessional to join their growing team.

BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent and minimum 2 years experience with SQL. The following related experience is also preferred:

1) Working with Windows and NT platforms
2) Experience with embedded SQL, shell programming and Oracle forms
3) The ideal candidate will have programming experience in MS Visual C++ and C.

If you think of anyone that might be interested it could be worth $500 under our referral bonus program. If we place your referral and they are employed at least 90 days, we will pay YOU a $500 Referral Bonus. Please Email me at peak_at_net1comm.com or call me at (303)745-6433 if you have a referral.

Visit our Home Page. http://www.net1comm.com/~peak/

Thanks,
Steve Parker
Peak Career Management, Inc.

Stephen C. Parker     _/   Peak Career Management, Inc.
peak_at_net1comm.com     _/   "Expect Peak Performance"

peakcareer_at_aol.com    _/    Hi-Tech Recruiting for

(303)745-6433 _/ the Rocky Mountain Region
(303)745-6425 (fax) _/ 1631 S. Galena St., Ste. 425
(303)745-5782 (Home) _/ Denver, CO 80231