Training Plan Builder is VAPORWARE!!!!

From: Daniel Bohner <tazm8r_at_micron.net>
Date: 1996/02/06

Greetings all...

I have been trying and trying to get ahold of Oracle's Traning Plan Builder. My co-workers and I have about 30+ training credits each... that must be completed by November.

On Page 7 of Oracle's Training Schedule and Catalog... Oracle promotes the Training Plan... but ... Oracle can't seem to get it to anyone. I have requested it twice by mail...and twice by phone. When I request by Phone... they say it's in the mail(gee what would they do if I said that)...

Anyway.... If anyone knows where I can get it... or who I should contact... Please forward the Information!!!

Daniel Bohner
ADA County Sheriff's Office
Boise, ID 83704

tazm8r_at_micron.net Received on Tue Feb 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message