Re: OPS$ Help

From: E A Macnaghten <emsystems_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1996/02/04

pallison_at_ppg.com wrote:

>I just did a user export from one instance and imported into another.
>The user ID is SFA and is identified externally.
>When I go into the new instance and try to select or even describe
>the tables, I get a table does not exist error. I am logged onto unix
>as SFA and OPS$SFA shows up in the v$session when I am on.
>SFA is the owner of the tables.
 ~~~
Please excuse the silly question - Do you mean SFA or OPS$SFA id the owner ofthe tables?, If SFA is, that may be the answer..

>Does anyone know why OPS$SFA can't see the table.

Yours ever

Eddy

Edward A. Macnaghten of EM Systems (System Consultancy and Development) Web page - http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/ar02/index.htm Email - mailto:emsystems_at_dial.pipex.com Received on Sun Feb 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message