Re: SQL.SQLCODE

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1996/01/27

If you do not have a book you can examine the script

        $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oerr
It will point you to all the codes and messages for the current oracle installation for all the installed products.

Chuck Hamilton (chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:
:> Where do I find the list of error codes that get returned in
:> SQL.SQLCODE by SQLPLUS?

:> example

:> WHENEVER SQLERROR EXIT SQL.SQLCODE
:> --
:> Chuck Hamilton
:> chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com

:> Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you