Re: Dynamic SQL Execution in Stored Procedure

From: Kim Hughes <Kim=Hughes%NA%Contractors_at_bangate.compaq.com>
Date: 1996/01/26

Kee,

   Yes, there is a package called DBMS_SQL that comes with 7.1.3 and higher. There is a complete section on this package located in either the Server Admin Guide for 7.2.x or the Server Admin Guide Addendum for 7.1.x.

   I have used this package extensively to dynamically route transactions to remote databases based on key values contained in the transaction.

   Let me know if I can help any further.

D. Kim Hughes
Managing Consultant
DRT Systems
Houston, TX
(713)868-5537 Received on Fri Jan 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message