Re: Power Objects Wordwrap

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/01/26

In article <4e9r3v$68g$1_at_mhafc.production.compuserve.com>, Lee Meynig <75162.624_at_CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> This is a concern of mine, as our application has several variable
> length fields. Does anyone use any workarounds?

Sorry, I must have missed the beginning of this - what about wordwrap doesn't work? Are you referring to the fact that a field with MultiLine = True accepts tabs as valid characters?

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292