Re: scheduling an operation for a later time usin sql or ..

From: Paul Osborn <posborn_at_menlosoftware.com>
Date: 1996/01/18

rkhurana_at_slip.net (Rajeev Khurana) wrote:

>Hi,
>I am trying to find a command in sql or sqlplus which will help me
>schedule some operations. for e.g. start printing contents of a huge
>table at midnight.
>If anyone has any suggestions please mail a response to:
>rkhurana_at_slip.net or post it on this newsgroup.

>Thanks.

>-rajeev.

I believe there is a package procedure you can use (name escapes me).

Also, you could use any performance monitor that lets you enter SQL statements and run them at different rates.

[warning: self promotion on]

See: http://www.menlosoftware.com

[self promotion off] Received on Thu Jan 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message