Re: Delphi Dusts Visual Basic

From: Robert C. Nix <rnix_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/01/15

Jens Balchen Jr. wrote:

> In article <4dc3t0$9p3_at_rigel.pixi.com>, Chung Hong
> <chungh_at_uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu> threw this at us:
>
> >[Products Banner]
> > [Language Products Banner]

> >Delphi Dusts Visual BASIC
>
> Chung, you didn't tell me wether to laugh at you or not.
>
> For those that want the opposite material, go to
> http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/vbvsdlpi.htm
>
> Jens
> --
> * Everything I said are the opinions of someone else. *
> * I just cut-and-pasted. *
>
> Jens Balchen jr. http://www.sn.no/~balchen
> balchen_at_sn.no http://www.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm

This page is targeting Multimedia applications only. You are obviously biased towards VB (based on all the VB info on you pages). How do I even know that you know how to program effectivly using Delphi?

Biased opinions don't hold water in my book!

Chung is obviously knows a great product when he sees it!

I have programmed in many languages (Assembler, C, C++, Lisp, Modula2, Pascal, Smalltalk, ...) and under many different evironments and Delphi is the slickest tool I have run across yet (unfortunatly I havn't used the NeXT's application builder which apparently is absolutly amazing)

Robert C. Nix
Oracle Tools Support
rnix_at_us.oracle.com

DISCLAIMER:
The thoughts, opinions, remarks, suggestions, ...
expressed herein are my own and in no way should
be taken as a statement from Oracle Corporation.