Re: Creating entity relationship diagrams from Oracle database

From: Tuan Nguyen <nvtuan_at_deepthnk.kiwi.gen.nz>
Date: 1996/01/14

<<Is there a simple tool available for importing the Oracle data dictionary information and constructing an entity relationship diagram for a set of tables?

We ported our application from another database and did not start from scratch with any kind of CASE tool. We would like to have an entity relationship diagram for documentation purposes and would like to work backwards from the table definitions and relationships which we already have defined in the database.

Thanks,
Brian>>

Try either ERwin or Designer2000.

Cheers

  • Tuan _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/ Tuan Nguyen _/ _/ _/ Deep Thought BBS, Auckland, New Zealand _/ _/ _/ A FirstClass(tm) Macintosh GUI BBS _/_/_/ _/ Internet: nvtuan_at_deepthnk.kiwi.gen.nz tnguyen_at_continuum.co.nz Praised be the fathomless Universe for Life and Joy.