CDE2 Tools - Performance Under Windows

From: Paramasivan Murugesan <pm_at_news.wiltel.com>
Date: 1996/01/09

Hi !

I have some queries regarding performance of CDE2 tools. Can any of Oracle Professionals help me please.

  1. Performance of Oracle under WindowsNT with 10-15 users
  2. Conversion of Forms3.0 to Forms4.5 using Oracle Convertor.. Does it measure up or requires very detailed rework.
  3. Oracle CDE2 Tools under Windows3.11 / Windows95. Is it performing well under OLTP situations and is it well organized along with other MS products like MS-Office (for OLE)

I am planning to go for this setup in a new factory hence this query.

Thanks in Advance.

Murugesh Received on Tue Jan 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message