Re: Oracle Training

From: Jennifer Blair <btt_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/01/07

In <4cn4lu$sr4_at_panix2.panix.com> prasanna_at_panix.com (Prasanna Athawale) writes:

>Does anyone out there know if there are any good and affordable ORACLE
>training classes (Beg, Inter, & Advnc) in NYC??. Any help is
>appreciated.

Prasanna -

Two excellent training companies that provide public classes in Oracle in NYC:

Brandon Training - 1-800-441-3696 Contact: Charlene Janiszewski or:
TelTech - at 39 Broadway in New York City - contact: Melissa Brannan

Please tell either one of them that I told you to call. They're nice people who will be glad to help you out. Good luck to you!

Jennifer Blair, President
Blair Technical Training
Alexandria, VA
Specializing in On-site Training in UNIX and ORACLE Received on Sun Jan 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message