Re: Interfacing Oracle Database to the WWW

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1996/01/07

the best way is with oracle running on an nt machine, or a unix server, write acgi in applescript, app code in c or hypercard, use web*star and your cookin, we have dozens of oracle databases running this way and they are well recieved. we talk to all manner of java laden web pages, frame based netscape pages, and ordinary html pages. we ship and get images, and can respond to all manner of data entry and query.