Re: Q: Determine the screen dimensions under Forms 4.5

From: Bynia Doyle <bynia_at_lnhdent.agw.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/01/04

In article <4c3hkr$ddm_at_picard.toppoint.de>,

   tom_at_toppoint.de (Thomas Goepfert) wrote:
?>Is there a way to determine the screen dimensions under Forms
?>4.5, something like a PL/SQL function that returns the width and
?>height. I want to create a form that covers the whole screen for some
?>sort of slide show. Maybe someone can give me a hint.
?>
?>Regards,
?>Thomas

Thomas,
You can maximize the window size using the SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY built in as follows:

   SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(window_name, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE) or

   SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(window_id, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE). Bynia.

Bynia Doyle
BT plc
PP505, Lion House
72-75 Red Lion Street