Re: Shared memory problem on Oracle 7.2.2

From: Vijaya Kumar Nair <vnair_at_ccm.tdsnet.com>
Date: 1996/01/04

HI,

This is a known problem with Oracle. Only way is either to increase shared pool size or pin packages and procedures and functions into shared pool. Also, please see the application itself whether it is doing a lot of repeated activities which can be converted into procedures.

Best of Luck.

Vijay Nair