FORMS 4.0 - Multi-line display

From: Yvonne Butler <ybutler_at_kbsi-aus.com>
Date: 1996/01/03

I have a master block and a detailed block....

In my master block I display data from the database.

My detailed block is strickly for display purposes. Data is displayed on user selection. When the user double-clicks on an item in the master block it does some calculations and then displays it in the detailed block.

The problem....

    When I want to do the 2nd calculation it overwrites the previous data. I need all calculations to be displayed until the user exits the form. I've tried until detailed_block.item_name is 'NULL' and it doesn't work.... it maybe that I have set up my triggers in a wrong sequence....?

Has anyone done anything like this???? Received on Wed Jan 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message