Re: Got a second...IOUG Good/Bad?

From: Gary M. Lewis <cc000765_at_interramp.com>
Date: 1996/01/02

In article <4c4lc1$bid$1_at_mhadf.production.compuserve.com>, you say...

>I'm thinking of joining the IOUG-A. What do you get out of it?

I've been an IOUG-A member for 3 or 4 years now. It's an impressive organization. I get benefit from their annual conference; belonging to one of the regional IOUG user groups and attending that annual conference; SELECT magazine's usually got 1 or 2 articles/issue I read carefully; the online bookstore is the best single source of Oracle books available (and at a discount); I've gotten early release Oracle software to try out through IOUG-A; etc. For me, no real downside. They've also got a new Web site if you'd like to check them out in more detail (http://www.ioug.org).

Gary Received on Tue Jan 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message