Re: Training Classes for Oracle DBA/ Security

From: Jennifer Blair <btt_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/12/31

In <4c5gpa$k3v_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com> mrekapalli_at_aol.com (MRekapalli) writes:

>>Has anyone been to any good Oracle DBA/ Security Administration
>>training that he/ she can recommend to me?
>
>Also, please drop me a line at mrekapalli_at_aol.com
>
>Thanks!

We are a small companny that specializes in UNIX and ORACLE training, especially for organizations that are new to client/server architecture.

We have a three, four, and five day Oracle DBA class. The three day is just the basics; four days adds tunning; five days adds more on security.

Our prices run about half of what Oracle charges. Our instructors have real-life experience (i.e., have been DBAs themselves, etc.) The classes are fast-paced (faster than Oracle), so you get a lot of information and hands-on experience.

Some of our recent customers include: USAir, Lexis/Nexis, FAA, Nynex, PRC, and other large organizations that are concerned about cost and quality in their training.

We would be glad to fax you course outlines on any of our classes, if you will forward a fax number. Classes can be held at your site (cheaper) or at ours.

Thanks for the opportunity to share this information.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Blair, President
Blair Technical Training
Alexandria, VA

email: BTT_at_ix.netcom.com
voice: (703) 922 - 3664 Received on Sun Dec 31 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message