Re: ORACLE under Windows-NT server or UNIX? A big question!

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/12/23

there are about a billion more considerations to this than just the database. do you know unix. what type of machine are you going to use. is there NT admins nearby, what is the network, protocols? how big is the db, how big will it be. how many concurrent users? nature of access, high query, low query. on and aon...