Re: www + oracle

From: Roland Moormann <RolaMoor_at_ertgseq.du.gtn.com>
Date: 1995/12/21

Kjell Wooding (kwooding_at_ingenia.com) wrote:
: In article <4a9060$p7r_at_sparcserver.lrz-muenchen.de>,
: dug_at_ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de says...
: >
: >Hallo,
: >I want to use WWW to submit queries to an Oracle-Database.
: >Are there tools for this task?

: I can think of a bunch offhand, actually.

: First, there's the Oracle Webserver.
: You can see their whitepaper on the subject and some technical notes
: at:

: <URL:http://www.oracle.com/mainEvent/webServer/tech.html>

: It consists of several products including
: a web "listener" (basiclly an httpd), a "web agent" (a piece of software
: that uses the CGI interface to access stored PL/SQL statements), and
: the Oracle7 RDMBS.

: Second, the an oracle-web gateway called WOW (the predecessor
: to the oracle Webserver).

: <URL:http://dozer.us.oracle.com:8080/>

: If you're a perl programmer, you can make use of the CGI interface
: using either oraperl (an extended version of perl4):

Hi,
where can I get oraperl? I have only an email connection.

Roland Moormann             email: rolamoor_at_europipe.com
Dept. ED-MC                   FAX: +49 2102 857289
Europipe GmbH Received on Thu Dec 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message