Oracle - Tandem Gateway

From: Ed Jennings <edwardj_at_dca.net>
Date: 1995/12/10

I'm running an oracle 7.2 database on an NCR 3600 Unix platform. I need to establish a connection to a Non-Stop SQL database running on a Tandem platform with the D20/D30 OS. The ideal solution would be a gateway, but I have been unable to locate such a product. Does anyone any advice? I'd rather not get tied down with home-grown 'C' code that would need constant modifications everytime the database changes. I'm willing to entertain any/all suggestions.

Ed Jennings Received on Sun Dec 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message