PO7 & Forms 4.5 & WFW & SQL*Net - Possible?

From: Daryl Erwin <derwin_at_mach2.wlu.ca>
Date: 1995/12/06

While we await an upgrade to our SCO unix box - I wanted to try some forms 4.5.

Here is what I'm doing....

On the server I have PO7 (90day trial product). On the client I have Forms 4.5 (production version)

I have Windows For Workgroups on both machines. I have SQL*Net software but not sure how it all relates.

What do I do to set this up, If I can do it at all? Can I use ODBC? Do I need "SQL*Net listener"(?) for the server?

Thanks
due to volume on group - email preferred.

--
Daryl Erwin                                  Net Address: derwin_at_mach2.WLU.CA
Information Systems                          Surface Mail: P4-10, Main Campus