Call Us for the Most Challenging Jobs in the world

From: charles d vid miller <malik_at_capella.unm.edu>
Date: 1995/12/02

Want to escape the cold and snow or just move to a place whose reputation as the Land of Enchantment is well-deserved. Then choose TechSource Consutling. We have an immdeaite opening for an Oracle developer with TCP/IP and client/server experience.

TechSource Consulting, Inc. is a premiere professional services company in New Mexico and Arizona. We work some of the most advanced research and development, high-tech organizations in the world.

TechSource provides highly competitive salary/benefits packages. If you want to work at the cutting edge of high-tech R&D, TechSource is where you want to be.

If you meet or exceed these qualifications, please call Chuck Miller at 800-427-6268. Or fax resume to 505-883-8062. Received on Sat Dec 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message