Visual Basic to Oracle

From: <infoman_at_sion.com>
Date: 1995/12/02

 In> Can someone please help me with a technical question?
 In> We need to use Visual Basic as a front end for an Oracle 7 database.
 In> We have  tried using ODBC to accomplish the connection, but found it to
 In> be unreliable.
 In> It generates various errors and crashes the client machine often.
 In> What other tools and options exist for connecting Visual Basic to
 In> Oracle 7?
 In> I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has successfully
 In> accomplished this.
 In> Thank you.
 In> Caleb Small
 In> csmall_at_HypBus.Com

Well, I just finished a front end in VB that connect to Oracle 7. I used ORACLE GLUE and it's working very GOOD. I heard that ORACLE has now a potential kit for VB's developers called POWER OBJECT. This product replace the ORACLE GLUE.

If you've any questions, let me know.

Damian
INFOMAN_at_SION.COM
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

From: Infoman_at_SiON.COM
SiON: (+541) 656-9195. Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA.
SiON: (+541) 469-1335. Voice/Fax: (+541) 469-1334.

.