Re: When Oracle Object for Ole 32 Bit ?

From: Michael Contillo <contillo_at_kaiwan009.kaiwan.com>
Date: 1995/12/01

fasano pierluigi (fasano_at_iol.it) wrote:
: We are developing a big project with VB4 Win95 and Oracle 7 as back-end.
: We need to access Oracle 7 in the best way possible. We were using OO4O with VB3
: and we were satisfied, but now we don't know when the 32 bit version will be
: available. Oracle Italy didn't give us an answer. Is there anyone outta there who
: knows something about it ?

: Thanking all in advance bye
: Fasano Pierluigi
: e-mail : fasano_at_iol.it

Last month I spoke with an Oracle salesperson about this. He said that the 32-bit version should be out early in 1996. Anyone out there have a more exact date?

--
Ciao for now,
Michael