Re: Visual Basic to Oracle

From: Ed Nixon <enixon_at_hookup.net>
Date: 1995/11/29

Rob, If you are running in standalone mode, say connecting 16-bit front end via ODBC to PO7Win95, how does this change your prescription, if it does? In standalone mode, I've never been able to figure out what to tell SQL*Net by way of configuration.

Thanks. ...edn

In article <49g07m$a1o_at_tomcat.sasknet.sk.ca>, rschick_at_eagle.wbm.ca says...