RDBMS Opportunities in MidWest

From: Dan Howard <FAWG94A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 1995/11/18

Our company is the most respected provider of clinical information systems in the world. We have been on FORTUNE's list of the top 200 best small corporations in the US for the last four years in a row. We have offices throughout the US and abroad.

We are looking for a wide range of expertise in the clinical and IS fields. A candidate that has experience in both would be a plus, but clinical expertise is not essential. The candidates we are looking for range in experience from 0-15+ years.

In terms of experienced candidates we are looking for professionals with experience in any of the following areas:

  • Federated RDBMSs, RDBMS and ORACLE a plus
  • Client/Server NT/Windows and SQL a plus
  • Windows Development utilizing Visual Basic, Visual C & C++, Powerbuilder
  • OOD experience
  • Usability testing
  • QA testing during the development cycle
  • Multimedia development
  • Software developers with consumer product experience
  • Flexible desktop design experience

Ranges of positions include
- Entry Level programmer/analyst (0 < 2 yeears)

  • Staff programmer analyst programmer (2 < 5 years)
  • Lead analyst/designer (Team Leader 5-10 years)
  • Product Line supervisors (10+ years)

Functional Analyst (Requires clinical domain Expertise) (5+ years)

We are also particularly interested in clinicians with a primary care/ambulatory background.

If you have any more questions please contact me via e-mail.

Sincerely,
Dan Howard - Cerner Corporation, Community Products and Services

-
  DAN HOWARD FAWG94A_at_prodigy.com Received on Sat Nov 18 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message