Visiting Technologist, Oracle, Washington DC

From: Tim Hoechst, Oracle Federal <THOECHST_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/11/16

We are looking for someone to spend one or two years in the United States as a Visiting Computer Professional. We are the senior technologists for the Government division of Oracle Corporation and we need a bright and energetic computer professional to learn from us and help us in our mission to deliver information management technology to the United States Government and Universities. We are responsible for helping our sales and consulting force understand our newest technology as well as giving them the tools to convey the technology to the marketplace. This includes building demonstrations, presentations, and web-based sales materials. We are also called in to solve the hardest technical problems that our customers encounter.

Our visiting professional will be responsible for becoming an expert in one or two of our emerging technology areas such as Data Warehousing, Web-based Information Systems, or Three-tiered client/server development. This expertise will then be put to use by developing the materials required help our salespeople and consultants deliver the solutions to our customers. Working under the supervision of a few of Oracle's brightest technology experts, our visiting professional will be expected to learn, teach, create, present, and solve complex problems in a wide array of information management areas.

The position will be in Washington, DC and will last for 1 or 2 years. It is available immediately. We will be in Israel from 12/4/95 through 12/7/95 for interviews.

Please respond by e-mail to Tim Hoechst <THOECHST_at_us.oracle.com>.

blumzi_at_math.tau.ac.il (Internet)