ORACLE7.0-NETWARE ORA-0600,ORA-0603 Freeze Server

From: <doctest_at_fsa.ulaval.ca>
Date: 1995/11/14

HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP We are running Oracle 7.0 database on a Netware server. For the last two days it freezed up our serveur tree times which is, by the way,not dedicated to Oracle.

We had some messages in our alert.log files:

     a lot of ORA-0603
     and one  ORA-0600: [4828],[],[],[],[],[]

We had previously (one month ago) memory problems in our the tablespace systems because our users create objetcs in there but nothing freezed up and we are able to see the error in the alert.log file.

This time we had to restart the server and the database. Bad news 24 hours after it freezed up everything again.

PLEASE help us, thanks Jean-François Taillon Received on Tue Nov 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message