PowerBuilder Vs Oracle Developer

From: Dave Herzstein <dherzstein_at_lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1995/11/09

I am participating in a committee which will decide between using PowerBuilder and Oracle Developer/2000 for a new C/S system. My experience is with PowerBuilder only (and only with Sybase). Several aspects of the proposed system are given:

I would like comparative comments concerning the following points being evaluated by the study group:

Either e-mail (dherzstein_at_lmsc.lockheed.com) or follow-up postings (comp.soft-sys.powerbuilder or comp.databases.oracle) would be appreciated. Please note which product(s) you have experience with.

--
Dave Herzstein
Sunnyvale, California